Create your Output Player(s) first before continuing with the mapping in the Output Editor
VRA Cloud Provides an Output Mapper (familiar for Dante Controller users) to map your Players (rundowns playing your content) to an available output (NDI or SDI).
- Follow your Output planning and decide where and how to implement your Output Players
- Enable the correct Output to NDI- and Output to SDI- mappings to start the players
- NDI: Open your playout/video software and browse to the initialized NDI Source containing
- Use your Output Player as Input or Overlay in vMixUse your Output Player as Input in OBS
- SDI: Route the signal from your DeckLink Video card to a target like an ATEM Switcher, SDI Monitor or another viewer to verify your working SDI source.
Tip Start with a single test Output containing an sample Visual or videofile you can use to verify the player functionality.
Mapping from Output Matrix Decklink to SDI Out
Follow this guide on preparing your Decklink Setup for VRA Output Players
How to map the Blackmagic Decklink Quad2 to be 8 channels | vMix
The vMix Software Video Mixer and Switcher is the complete live video production software solution. For more information, visit vMix online today!